#
Company Alpari Limited Founded in 1998 Online since 2000 Offices in.
  • Welcome to forexfor.me forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Started by Alpari, Apr 15, 2020, 06:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpari

Alpari.
Bitcoin Credit/debit cards Neteller Skrill WebMoney Wire transfer Zcash.
Chinese yuan Euro Gold Russian rouble United States dollar.
Association of Forex Dealers (Russia), 006 FKTK (Latvia), 2017-10-26 IFSC (Belize), IFSC/60/301/TS/15 NBRB (Belarus), 231.
Arabic Chinese English Indonesian Korean Malay Persian Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese.
Account Types:
Minimum account size $100 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 1.2 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.8 Scalping Allowed Expert advisors Allowed Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 4.
Hedging Trailing stop Pending orders One-click trading Mobile trading Automated trading.
Forex 1:1000 CFD 1:50 Cryptocurrencies 1:2.
2018-12-27 Russian c-bank annuls licenses of Alpari.
Minimum account size $500 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.7 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 0 Commission (one-way) per 1 std. lot $16 Scalping Allowed Expert advisors Allowed Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 4.
Hedging Trailing stop Pending orders One-click trading Mobile trading Automated trading.
Forex 1:500.
Minimum account size $500 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.5 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 0 Commission (one-way) per 1 std. lot $16 Scalping Allowed Expert advisors Allowed Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 5.
Trailing stop Pending orders One-click trading Mobile trading Automated trading.
Forex 1:1000 Gold & silver 1:500 CFD 1:50.
Minimum account size $500 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.5 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 0 Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 4.
Trailing stop Pending orders One-click trading Mobile trading Automated trading.
Forex 1:1000 Gold & silver 1:500 Cryptocurrencies 1:2.
Minimum account size $100 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 1 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.3 Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 5.
Forex 1:1000 Gold & silver 1:500 CFD 1:50 Cryptocurrencies 1:2.
Reviews.
82 reviews of Alpari are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
Hello, Eros Istvan! Quotes on demo and live accounts may differ from each other, because they have different servers and flows. It is impossible to provide real liquidity on demo accounts. Therefore, quotes may not be the same like in the real account. The difference, as a rule, is insignificant, not more than a few pips.
I'm experiencing the same as one other trader who submitted a review before. I try the same EA both on Live and Demo account, the same time, fully automated, the the results are different. Something suspicious on the live.
I would like to draw attention to the false information provided by Alpari in this review. You could verify quotes I used by using the official answer from the company just below.
1. "The Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country, and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant"
After revoking the license, the broker claims that he never had representative offices in Russia, as well as licenses from the central bank. However, a saved copy of the company's website for 2017 contains other information. I leave a translation of the Russian website of the company and a link where you can check the information.
The Company History.
The first Alpari office in Moscow opens.
Alpari's office in St. Petersburg opens.
Alpari get a license from the Central Bank of Russia, which reaffirming status as one of the country's most reliable brokers.
The company's website in 2017 also mentioned the office at Raketnii bul'var 16 in Moscow, which continues to operate despite the revocation of the company's license in Russia. This information can be checked in Google. The company also did not provide me with clarifications on this issue.
I suggested that the company contact the central bank or regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation if someone continues to operate in Russia using their name. Although how can you complain about your own semi-illegal activity, especially if legal entities are managed by the same CEO (Andrey Dashin), right?
For me, as a client, such an outright lie on the part of the company causes distrust of the company as a whole.
Good afternoon, Sergei Solovev!
The brand Alpari is presented in many jurisdictions of the world and provides its services in full compliance with the international standards and the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of presence, including compliance procedures for all counterparties with which the brand has a contractual relationship.
You have accepted a Client Agreement with one of the brand's companies - Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company), on the website: www.Alpari.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), that is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. The following documents are an integral part of the Client Agreement: Risk Disclosure, Terms of Business for STANDARD and NANO Accounts, Terms of Business for ECN and PRO.ECN Accounts, Regulations for Non-Trading Operations and any other applicable documents uploaded in the subsection «Regulatory Documents and Agreements». Funds deposit to/withdrawal from procedures, including MasterCard/VISA bank cards are described both in Regulatory Documents and on the website. By accepting the documents, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of Сlient Agreement and methods of settlement of transactions.
Regarding the essence of Your appeal, we can explain the following:
• In the Company, along with Regulatory Documents, has been developed and approved the internal policies applicable to bank card transactions of international payment systems, including AML and KYC policies and is kept monitoring all payments to prevent fraud or violation of the law, both by the Company and by the client;
The Company is a member of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/), an international organization for handle of trade disputes on financial markets;
• The Company, being a financial market organization, registered in the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, has relevant legal opinions from various legal service providers on compliance of the offered service (s) with the legislation of the country of registration. At the same time, the legislation of the country of registration of the Company does not prohibit to enter into transactions on financial markets with non-residents and there is no direct prohibition for citizens of the Russian Federation to open accounts (to conclude any contracts) with banks or organizations of the financial market located outside of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the introduction of a new term in the currency legislation of the Russian Federation as "another organization of the financial market." The above-mentioned opinions are provided directly to counterparties, including international payment systems MasterCard/VISA, upon completion of all necessary compliance procedures and KYC.
As was previously reported, the Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country , and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant, in accordance with the №39-FL "On the securities market». A citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to use the services of the professional securities market participants located in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, including the right to make payments to foreign banks or brokers where he has an account.
On analysis that we made under Your case, the Company declares the following: You independently initiated the corresponding operations within use of Company's services according to Regulations for Trade and Non-Trading Operations, including use of all interface of a personal account that is not denied by Your message. In a case of disagreement with operations made by You, You have a right to make a claim through MyAlpari to the Company, for its further consideration, including to use the right of the appeal to the Financial commission.
This review will be useful for those who already work with Alpari in different countries, and for those who are at the stage of choosing a broker.
I used the services of the company until the revocation of their license to carry out activities in the Russian Federation by the central bank.
After that, I repeatedly turned to the company with a request to provide documents that would confirm the right to continue activities in the territory of this country. I did not receive a reply to any letter.

The legal entity whose license to operate in the Russian Federation was revoked continues to operate under a different name (TIN 9717003523). The Alpari brand operates in different countries under different legal entities, but the ultimate owner of all organizations is Andrey Dashin, who is the founder of the company.
When choosing a company to work with, it is important to check the country of registration, and the availability of a permit to work on the securities market in your country. Since the end of 2018, Master Card and Visa payment systems have tightened requirements for brokers with offshore registration. Now, they can request documents confirming the right of the company to work in your country. I did not receive a response from Alpari regarding the availability of such documents.
If you work with Alpari from Russia, then one day, you may run into the problem of accessing the company's website. This issue is being discussed now in the central bank, to suppress the activities of brokerage companies without a license in the Russian Federation.
These are the main questions I want answered from the company:
1. Under what license does the company continue to operate in Russia?
2. Comment on your relationship with the payment systems MasterCard and Visa. Do you have the necessary documents confirming the right to work in each region of the company's presence?
For existing company clients from other countries, I would recommend contacting a support service in your country so that you can also be provided with the necessary documents confirming the company's right to carry out activities in your country. After all, if you have an issue, as in the case of the bankruptcy of a branch in the UK, or the termination of Alparis activities in Canada, a local court will not always be able to help resolve the conflict.
I duplicated this review in two languages, on sites where company representatives are present.
Hello, Sandeep! Please be informed that we cannot influence to the charts. Charts show the prices which are provided by our liquidity providers and all the quotes you can check in your myAlpari account in the ticks history. Specify please your myAlpari number to check the information.
Alpari is total fraud. they steal bonuses and commissions. they hold the graph on MT4 if ur order is going to make money. graph will keep on coiling over order line until u get frustrated and close it. after that graph will start going fast in ur direction u were going to make money. they play against traders.
Hello, Peter! We have no any troubles with a withdrawal. Please specify your myAlpari number (send it please by email [email protected]Alpari.org). Also send us your screenshots. We will solve this issue as soon as possible and provide you with the public answer.
I wanted to withdraw my funds ($2900) from my Alpari account, but they don't process my request more than 3 weeks ago. They just promise, that it will be processed, but no nothing happend until now. I have all of screenshots about their promises and my account as well.. Scammers.
Alpari offers a good solution to deposit funds into the account. I usually use neteller.
I recently read an article about investing in PAMM-accounts and decided to consult for this to audited company.Service is good.
scam scam scam big scam when the time if CHF crash the windup the company liquidated now again start with new face and new promise guys dnt open account with this broker big fraud scam.
now back off guys! I've got my profit i can withdraw and that's all I need !
Alpari is not so bad.
Best avoid this company, if they are not trying to screw you with requotes they'll catch you on the stop loss, +17 pips slippage what a joke non of my other brokers have even got close to that.
I signed up with Alpari UK back in 2010, back then I used EA's and during the Asian session fulfilment was good and the prices were better than reasonable.
However during the London session requotes made robot trading impossible. I also used to trade the news and you couldn't get near price during news events.
However their customer service was fine and they were as prompt and professional in returning my money on request as they were about taking it. I've not used them since but would consider them in the future.
On Alpari-forex.com a real and a demo account with same EAs, same settings and running in the same PC, have very different results. The demo are on gain and the real are on loss. Not recommended to anyone for any reason.
Submit your review.
To submit your own Forex Broker review for Alpari fill the form below. Your review will be checked by a moderator and published on this page.
By submitting a Forex Broker review to EarnForex.com you confirm that you grant us rights to publish and change this review at no cost and without any warranties.Make sure that you are entering a valid email address. A confirmation link will be sent to this email. Reviews posted from a disposable e-mail address (e.g. [email protected]) will not be published. Please submit your normal e-mail address that can be used to contact you.
Please, try to avoid profanity and foul language in the text of your review, or it will be declined from publishing.

Alpari

Alpari review - Is it scam or safe?
RECOMMENDED FOREX BROKERS.
Trading Accounts.
Account type/Platform Minimum deposit Minimum trade size Maximum leverage Average Spreads Execution Type nano.mt4 $1 0.01 1:500 Fixed, 2.0 Pips on EUR/USD Instant standard.mt4 $100 0.01 1:1000 Floating, 1.2 Pips on EUR/USD Instant ecn.mt4 $300 0.01 1:1000 Floating, 1.0 Pips Market pro.ecn.mt4 $500 0.01 1:100 Floating, 0.5 pips on EUR/USD + $16 per lot commission Market ecn.mt5 $500 0.01 1:100 Floating, from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD+ $16 per lot commission Market.
While most forex brokers offer several basic account types, Alpari provides its clients a choice of five in order to suit the needs of traders of all levels of experience and preferences. Alpari`s clients may choose between fixed and variable spreads, instant and market execution, commission-free and commission involving accounts, two basic trading platforms (MT4 and MT5), and so on.
In addition, swap-free (Islamic) services are available for clients who are not willing to earn or pay interest for religious reasons. What is more, clients with account balance of $ 50 000 or more receive Premium status and are offered additional benefits, such as. personal manager and investment consultant 100% refund of commission on all transfers, as well as advance account funding.
Besides, Alpari provides advanced PAMM Account services, allowing investors to earn on Forex without trading on their own and managers to get additional income through efficient management of investors' funds. Clients are offered to choose between a PAMM Account or a ready-to-use PAMM Portfolio (a collection of several PAMM Accounts) and also create their own portfolio using the portfolio builder.
The Company.
Alpari is one of the world's leading forex brokers that provides online trading services on the international currency market. It is part of the Alpari Family, a group of companies internationally recognized for its track record of innovative technological solutions.
Set up in 1998, Alpari is the leading forex broker in Russia, even though it still does not have a license from the regulator Bank of Russia, as required by law that came into effect on January 1, 2016. While its license application is pending, it operates through its offshore subsidiary Alpari Limited. The unit (operating the Alpari.com website) is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and is a member of the Financial Commission. It is also licensed by the International Financial Services Commission, Belize.
It also had a UK-regulated branch, which went insolvent in January 2015 after the EUR/CHF collapse which caused extreme lack of liquidity.
Security of Funds.
SVG's financial regulatory regime is one of the most liberal ones, with easy and inexpensive registration procedure. As regards regulation in Belize, it is a bit tighter, yet licensed companies, are obliged to meet fewer and softer requirements and to comply with less strict rules than if they registered in the UK or US for example.
Recently, as of the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016, Belize regulation tightens. IFSC increased the minimum requirement for initial capital for financial and commodity-based derivatives brokers from $100,000 to $500,000. Furthermore, IFSC has increased the annual license fee from $5,000 to $25,000.
So, regulation in Belize is better than the one in the St. Vincent and the Grenadines, where brokers follow simple registration procedure and don't have to comply with any requirements as regards minimum capital or segregation of client's' funds, for instance.
Although generally we wouldn't advise traders to invest a lot of money in offshore brokerages, that is not the case with Alpari, as it is one of the most respected names in Forex. The Alpari group has more than 200,000 clients worldwide and nearly 20 years of company history.
Trading Conditions.
Minimum Initial Deposit Unlike most forex brokers, Alpari has set no minimum initial requirement (for the nano.mt4 account). Yet, one has to invest at least $1, in order to start trading. In comparison, ForexBrokerInc, an offshore based in the Marshall Islands, demands $100 from its clients as a start.
Average Spreads & Commissions This broker offers both variable and fixed spreads. Fixed spreads offered by Alpari are average, amounting to 2 pips on EUR/USD and variable ones on the commission-free ECN account are averaged 1.0 pips on EUR/USD, which is quite low. In comparison, LiteForex provides variable spreads averaged 1.1 pips for the EUR/USD pair on its ECN accounts and charges no commission.
Alpari provides even tighter spreads, averaged 0.5 pips on EUR/USD on its ecn.pro accounts, however a commission of $16 round-turn applies.
Maximum Leverage The maximum leverage rates at Alpari are high, reaching 1:1000. In comparison, SVG-based OctaFX and ForexBrokerInc both offer leverage up to 1:500. More forex brokers offering leverage equal to or exceeding 1:500 can be viewed here.
Traders, however, should be aware of the risks associated with trading on margin - higher leverage levels may lead to heavy losses, exceeding initial investments.
Trading Platforms.
Alpari offers its services on two of the most popular platforms among traders - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, and also has a platform specialized in Binary options trading - BinaryTrader.
The MT4 is available as desktop version, mobile apps a web-based version. This professional, fully-featured software provides traders with everything they need: fast order execution, one-click trading, a variety of technical indicators, advanced charting package and the ability to develop and to use Expert Advisors (EA).More brokers using the MT4 can be viewed here.
The MT5 was developed and marketed as an improvement on MT4, yet many brokers still prefer the earlier technology, since MT5 does not allow hedging, and besides, MT4's indicators and EAs are not supported on the MT5 platform. You may look up more brokers supporting the MT5 here.
Bonuses & Rebates Alpari offers various promotions, such as:
- Welcome on deposit bonus of 50%; - Alpari Cashback program: you may choose between spread rebates (up to 25%), commission compensation (up to 50%), negative swap refund (up to 30%) or pro ECN accounts refund (up to 30%). Alpari recently announced it had distributed more than $2.36 million in less than 500 days to clients worldwide through its cashback loyalty program.
What is more, this broker is famous for regularly launching trading contests.
Methods of Payment.
Clients of Alpari are offered a variety of payment options to choose from: credit/debit cards, bank wire transfers, and the following e-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney and FasaPay.
Conclusion.
Part of a global group, Alpari is a leading award-winning broker, serving hundreds of thousands traders worldwide. Despite its light-touch regulation, this broker is famous for its transparent pricing, generous offers, and cutting edge trading solutions. To sum up the above:

Alpari

Alpari International Review.
Last Updated: January, 2020.
The Alpari brand is a true heavyweight of the trading industry. With over 20 years under its belt, the brand boasts two million clients, offices in 8 global locations across 3 continents and an offering of over 250 trading instruments. The most recent addition to the Alpari family, Alpari International, is set to provide a fresh, dynamic alternative to the giants of financial trading. Equipped with some of the tightest spreads available - from just 0.9 pips on major currency pairs - Alpari International is distinguishing itself as a go-to broker for superior trading conditions.
Alpari International's mission is to realize the full potential of every kind of trader - and with that in mind, its products and services have all been updated and improved, including a modern, easy-to-use website. Now, Alpari International adds a new chapter to one of the most recognizable names in the business.
Alpari International are well-known for their outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. The broker offers specialised help and guidance as and when required, and can be contacted by phone, email and live chat. Their website is available in nine different languages, including English, Chinese and Persian.
Alpari International provides services to every country in the world with the following exceptions: USA, Mauritius, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec, Saskatchewan Haiti, Suriname, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Russia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Georgia.
Trading with Alpari International.
Alpari International's excellent trading conditions are extremely appealing for both new and experienced traders. The financial markets are accessible to both large and small investors alike, as Alpari's most popular account type has a minimum deposit requirement of just USD/EUR 5. Leverage spreads and margins are also extremely competitive with floating leverage from 1:1000 offered on the Standard Account.
With regards to trading platforms, the broker uses MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5; both of which offer great flexibility, state-of-the-art charting tools and an easily-navigated interface. There are 4 different versions available: WebTrader, Desktop, iOS and Android. For higher volumes, the Alpari International Direct platform is available, which offers enhanced features for advanced investors.
Account Types.
As well as the Demo account, Alpari International offers four 'real-money' account times - two of which are Standards Accounts and two which are ECN types. The MT4 Micro Account only requires a minimum deposit of EUR/USD 5. Spreads on this account start from 1.7 pips on major FX pairs. The maximum available leverage is 1:400. Micro Account traders get instant order execution, margin calls set to 50% and stop outs to 30%. The Standard MT4 Account requires a minimum deposit of EUR/USD 100. For that money, traders get spreads from 1.2 pips on majors, as well as instant execution and margin calls at 60%. The maximum available leverage on this account type is 1:1,000.
More experienced traders may find the ECN accounts more appealing. The ECN Account requires a minimum deposit of EUR/USD 500 and spreads here start from just 0.4 pips. Margin calls are at 100%, and a swap-free option is available on MT4 only. Pending orders are limited to 300. The maximum leverage is 1:1,000.
The ECN Pro Account is designed for professional traders, with a required deposit of at least EUR/USD 25,000.
More Reasons to Join Alpari International.
There are a variety of trading options available to suit the needs of each individual investor. For those that lack the time or confidence to trade but still wish to experience the thrill of the markets, the broker offers Alpari Copy Trading. This innovative investment service allows you to automatically copy the trades of more experienced traders. After browsing throughout the broker's Top-Ranking Strategy Manager page and choosing a Strategy Manager to follow, their trades will instantly be copied into your account.
Visit this page for more details on Alpari Copy Trading and how it works: https://www.Alpari.org/investments/Alpari-invest/copy-trading.
Alpari International also offer a Loyalty Cashback program and other regular promotions to its clients.
As a forward-thinking broker, Alpari International has a proven client-centric philosophy. From first-timers to professionals, the broker's broad range of services appeals to all types of investors and strives to provide the best possible guidance, advice and resources. Alpari is certainly shining amongst the vast competition, and its determination to remain a modern and exemplary broker is making the company an extremely attractive choice for today's investors.
Free phone +442 080 896 850.
11th Floor, Maeva Tower, Silicon Avenue, Cybercity, Ebene, 72201, Republic of Mauritius.
Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.

Alpari

Alpari Review.
Last Updated: February, 2020.
Alpari Financial Services Ltd (Alpari FS) is one of the world's leading independent forex brokers that provides online trading services on the international currency market. It is part of the Alpari Family, a group of companies internationally recognized for its track record of innovative technological solutions. The Alpari Family has earned the trust of more than 440,000 clients in over 150 countries, with a monthly trading volume of 200 billion USD (as of May 2011).
The newest addition to the Alpari Trading Family, Alpari FS was founded in 2010 in Limassol, Cyprus, one of the world's hubs for online forex trading. Alpari FS is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). In compliance with Cyprus Law 144(I)/2007, Alpari FS is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) for Clients of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs).
Alpari FS allows clients to access the international currency market and trade different financial instruments, including forex, spot metals and commodity futures CFDs. They offer state-of-the-art trading platforms, comprehensive trading tools, direct access to deep interbank liquidity, the latest financial news and much more - a forex trading environment that is second to none!
At Alpari FS, their mission is to offer our clients an online forex trading environment that is reliable, trustworthy, technologically advanced and supported by world-class customer service. They are also constantly improving and expanding their line of products and services and are dedicated to fostering long-term relationships with clients by providing them with a level of professionalism that is second to none.
Alpari Account Types.
Alpari FS has three types of accounts, with no minimum initial deposit applying to standard accounts. A minimum deposit of USD 200 or EUR 200 is required for their "ECN" account, and for their "Pro Direct" account, their flagship top-of-the-line service, either USD 20,000 or EUR 20,000 must be the initial deposit recorded. Automated and mobile trading accounts are also supported.
Spreads at Alpari FS are among some of the most competitive in the business, under normal market conditions reaching as low or lower than a single pip on some of the most active and popular pairs, including the EURUSD. The broker compares well with most other firms in terms of technical trading capabilities, and the diversity of options to match the varying needs of clients. But perhaps the most salient feature of Alpari FS is the great emphasis on educational and information services. The presentation of educational material is in accordance with the spirit of the forex market, where the most skilled and experienced traders share the same resources with newcomers and novices. The learning curve is smooth, the material is rich, easy-to-understand, and presented in a friendly and encouraging manner. Add to these the very strong data and fundamental news supply facilitating news-trading, and you have a great broker provided that a combined technical-fundamental approach is your favourite trading style.
Alpari Trading Platform Software.
The available platforms include the popular MetaTrader 4, with all its excellent, productive and easy-to-use features, and the newer version of this trustworthy and sturdy software, the MetaTrader 5 for demo trading with all its enhanced flexibility, enriched array of indicators and charting tools, and overall improvement of performance. For clients who prefer higher trade volumes and activity, Alpari FS provides the Alpari Direct advanced trading platform for advanced investors, which offers faster speed and more advantageous pricing, in addition to fully automated trade execution with NDD (no dealing desk), 1-click trading from charts, on top of live DowJones news feeds. Alpari Direct also enables access to separate advanced trading technology and tools to Alpari FS traders.
Finally, the Alpari Direct Pro is a specialized trading platform designed specifically for money managers, institutional traders, and high net worth individuals with requirements of high forex trading volumes, exceptional execution speed, precision in processing and management. Traders who use this platform have at their command the necessary tools to access a wider market with the best bid/ask spreads and to execute large orders at great flexibility and accuracy. Alpari FS pledges to make further improvements in the near future to this special package, which will improve market depth and pricing transparency for clients bettering an already outstanding platform.
Alpari FS employs its own technical team constantly developing new features to enhance and improve the power of the trading software and the analytical capabilities of the firm.
Alpari Withdrawals and Deposits.
Alpari FS supports 12 different methods for deposits and withdrawals. Fees depend on the method selected. Ordinary withdrawals are possible within as fast as 24 hours although delays can sometimes occur, according to the broker due to the method selected. All withdrawals must be made to the bank account on file, after a withdrawal form is filled and faxed or emailed to the company, in line with global regulations against money laundering and related illegal activities.
Alpari Customer Support.
Alpari FS provides excellent customer support to clients, as evidenced in the extensive support and educational information available at the website, and the online chat service where you can find experienced employees ready to respond to your queries 24 hours a day. As a broker that develops its own software, Alpari FS is able to respond to glitches and bugs much faster than the typical MT4 broker can, which is an added benefit.
Among educational and analytical material, analyst reports, advanced technical commentary, Autochartist software, an economic calendar, extensive and powerful video tutorials on how to trade currencies, a glossary on market terms, and an advanced market analysis guide for students of forex charts are just some of the tools at your disposal as a client of Alpari FS.
Is Alpari Safe to Use?
Alpari is a regulated broker with great visibility in three continents. The company has been around for many years, and enjoys an excellent reputation with brokers and traders. For client privacy and safety of trader information, the company implements state-of-the-art, advanced encryption techniques that have been the standard in military, business and government security for many years. Alpari FS is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). In compliance with Cyprus Law 144(I)/2007, Alpari FS is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) for Clients of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs).
Alpari Review Conclusion.
Alpari FS offers one of the most attractive packages for the retail forex beginner. The website, and the platform are designed to suit the needs of inexperienced traders who have difficulty in comprehending the basics of trading even before any real experience with trading itself is made. The informational content of the website in particular is among the best that we have seen in the forex world, and is enough to merit a visit to the website.
Apart from the beginner-friendly features of the site, however, Alpari FS also provides a strong package for sophisticated, well-funded clients with advanced and specialized tools that ensure precise and timely trade execution. The Alpari Direct Pro trading platform is clearly the winner among the broker`s packages, but the standard MT4 platform available to small accounts is simple, competent and reliable enough with its well-established track record.
Overall, Alpari FS is a regulated broker with an unusually rich selection of learning and education material available to both demo and standard accounts. We recommend that you take a good look what they have on offer before you make a decision on your broker. Alpari has proven itself to be one of the important players in the competitive world of FX brokers, and it is a valid choice provided that their account offer suits your trading plan and vision.
Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.

Alpari

Alpari Review 2020.
Regulated by FSC | Segregates Client Funds | Trust Rating: C | True ECN.
CFD Trading involves high risk be careful with your investement.
Regulated by FSC | Segregates Client Funds | Trust Rating: C | True ECN.
CFD Trading involves high risk be careful with your investement.
This post is also available in: Deutsch Italiano.
Table of Contents.
Is Alpari one of the best Forex Brokers? We conducted an in-depth review in April 2020 to find out the answer and bring it to you!
Alpari first launched in 1998 and has since grown to become one of the world's leading online Forex brokers, attracting clients from more than 150 countries.
Alpari's head office is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The company has further offices in multiple regions around the globe including Russia, Ukraine, Mauritius, Belize, Georgia and Belarus.
More than 1 million clients throughout the world currently use Alpari's services and owns a live account. Over the course of its 19-year history, Alpari has received numerous awards for a range of achievements including demonstrating integrity and delivering superb services.
💻 Trading Platform MetaTrader, Alpari Options 🏢 Head Office Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 📅 Founded 1998 ⭐ Reviews 6.6 - 6 Reviews Trust Pilot ↔ Maximum Leverage 1000:1 🖥 Execution Servers LD5 📡 Broker Type ECN 💰 Negative Protection No 📊 Trading Options Forex, CFDs, Crypto.
OUR RATING: 7.8 The overall raiting is based on review by our experts 👌 Reliability: 7 / 10 📈 Spread: 9 / 10 🞧 Offers: 8 / 10 🚅 Speed of Execution : 9 / 10 📧 Customer Service: 7 / 10 👍 Uptime : 7 / 10 Trading Conditions Max Leverage: 1000:1 Platform: Min Deposit: $0 Spread: From 0.0 Pips Cuts out Dealing Desk: Yes Methods of deposit and offers Deposit / Withdraw: Welcome offer: 100% bonus Rebates Engine Forex: Coming soon!
SECURITY, MARGINS AND TECHNOLOGY.
SECURITY AT Alpari.
In Summary.
FSC regulated True ECN broker No dealing-desk intervention.
Let's start this Alpari review talking about safety , whic is always one the most important topic in the forex market. Alpari Limited is authorized by the International Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Belize.
All clients' funds are kept separate from the company's and are securely stored in segregated trust accounts. Alpari guarantees that client funds are never used for operational or investment purposes.
Alpari further complies with a strict set of financial industry standards and goes to great extents to offer complete transparency to its clients.
Alpari Limited is authorised by the International Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Belize. They are not regulated by the ASIC, CySEC or FCA at this point of time.
Spreads Comparison.
Alpari.
PEPPERSTONE.
THINK MARKETS.
OANDA.
IC MARKETS.
PLUS 500.
CHARGES AND MARGINS AT Alpari.
In Summary.
Spread mark-up or Commissions per standard lot R/T Up to 1000:1 leverage ECN account options.
Alpari offers the choice between six unique trading account types that have different advantages and features.
Clients can select from MT4 (MetaTrader 4) and MT5 (MetaTrader 5), True ECN, or Standard account options. Plus, a demo account option and mobile trading are available.
Minimum deposits range from $0-500 and customers can choose between USD, EUR, or Gold as deposit currencies.
Up to 33 currency pairs and 2 metals can be traded on all Standard accounts, while clients using the ECN account options have 46 currency pairs, 2 metals, 2 commodity CFDs, 6 commodity and index CFDs, 5 stock index CFDs, and 5 cryptocurrency CFDs available for trading.
Leverage is fixed at 500:1 on Alpari's NANO.MT4 account while it is floating between maximum leverage of up to 1000:1 and 10:1 on all other Standard account types and 1000:1 and 2:1 on their ECN account options.
Alpari doesn't charge commissions on its Nano.MT4, Standard.MT4, Standard.MT5 and ECN.MT4 accounts. However, commissions of $16 (calculated based on the notional value of the positions equal to $1,000,000) are charged on its Pro.ECN.MT4 and ECN.MT5 accounts.
Spreads start from 0.0 Pips and are only fixed from 2.0 Pips on the nano.mt4 account type.
TECHNOLOGY.
In Summary.
Reliable trade execution True ECN broker MT4 & 5 Alpari Options & Binary Trader.
Alpari's clients can trade on the popular MT4 trading platform or its younger brother, MT5. Both trading platforms are available for Alpari Standard or ECN accounts.
Both platforms can be used with desktop computers, as mobile (Android and iOS) applications, and via web platforms that are compatible with major operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
The classic MT4 platform comes with all the basic tools that millions of users have come to appreciate. The younger MT5 platform features more technical indicators, additional order types, and promises a higher performance; however, it was actually never created for the same purpose as MT4. Its focus was/is on trading markets other than Forex-stocks and commodities, for example-to allow connection to a centralized trading exchange.
Technical analysis tools, such as forecasts from 'Trading Central' or trading signals from 'Autochartist', can be implemented and employed in user's daily trading routine.
Trading Central doesn't give trading signals per se; however, it predicts the likely direction of the market based on the current conditions.
The popular Autochartist web application on the other hand analyses charts and patterns to help predict trends and outcomes of events in the market.
Clients interested in binary options trading can further choose to execute their trades on the Binary Trader or Alpari Options mobile applications, through which a number of different option types such as 'Call / Put', 'Touch', 'Range' or 'Spread' can be utilised.
Alpari's clients can trade on the popular MT4 trading platform or its younger brother, MT5. Both trading platforms are available for Alpari Standard or ECN accounts.
Execution of Speed Comparison.